Client Services Officer Role
There are currently vacancies at the Accident Compensation Conciliation Service (ACCS) for.
- Client Services Officer: Fixed-Term 12 months
About the role
As a Client Services Officer you will be part of a flexible resource pool to provide a prompt, high quality service to all parties. You will be responsible for determining jurisdiction and accurate registration of Requests for Conciliation and ensuring that this process is undertaken efficiently and accurately. You will also:
- Check and register new Requests for Conciliation on to the ACCS computer system in a timely and accurate manner, with particular focus on ensuring all necessary information received for registration has been provided.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from the general public, ACCS staff other interested parties. This may include undertaking investigation and follow up on enquiries.
- Undertake effective switchboard and reception duties as rostered.
- Provide backup for Mail/Administration Officer when on sick or flex leave.
- Conduct follow-up investigation of late lodgements.
Applying for a role:
-Client Services Officer: Fixed -Term 12 Months.
To apply for a Client Services Officer Fixed-Term 12 Month position or for more information about the role follow the link below:
Applications close Wednesday 30 May 2018. Apply now and join us in making a difference in Victorian lives.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National police check as part of the recruitment process.
Please quote the job reference number on all correspondence.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted, unless requested by us to participate in the recruitment process.
We only accept applications for positions that are currently advertised and are unfortunately unable to accept expressions of interest for potential future vacancies.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for positions.