JOIN AN ORGANISATION THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE FIELD OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DYNAMIC ADR PROFESSIONALS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE NEXT PHASE OF SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
MELBOURNE BASED ROLES
The creation of the Accident Compensation Conciliation Service (ACCS) as an Independent Statutory Authority on the 11 October 2017 provided the opportunity to strengthen the efficiency, effectiveness and capability of the ACCS to meet existing and emerging needs and deliver high quality services, while responding to an identified requirements to improve performance and functionality. The new structure builds on the excellent service provided to the community over the past two decades, while strengthening its transparency, governance and accountability.
ACCS - A Shared Inclusive Culture:
- The purpose of the ACCS is set deeply in social justice and we do important, independent, fair and impartial work;
- We value our shared purpose which is human centred, has an important social impact and reflects our genuine concern for people;
- The start up nature of ACCS provides for a dynamic opportunity to contribute to shaping the future;
- Strong performance is highly valued at ACCS, and recognised by the provision of competitive pay and benefits;
- We aim to deliver client centric service that is world class, and to do so we will invest in innovation and the scope to do things differently; and
- To succeed at the ACCS, you will demonstrate and consistently exhibit behaviours, both within and outside the ACCS, and make decisions that reflect the critical value of people and relationships.
The ACCS provides an independent service that uses the principles of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) to resolve workers' compensation disputes in Victoria.
The ACCS facilitates the resolution of disputes by involving all parties - Workers, Employers and WorkSafe Agents or Self-Insurers - in a process that is fair, economical, informal and quick. For further information, please download our Service Charter here.
The ACCS is currently recruiting ADR professional/s to be Conciliation Officer/s with both experience and the dedication required to contribute to a high performing service organisation. ADR experience is essential.
Key Conciliation Officer Requirements:
- ADR experience is essential;
- Experience as a Conciliator in an accident compensation setting and/or knowledge of the Victorian Workers Compensation system is highly desirable;
- Strong leadership, adaptability and superior emotional intelligence are a must.
The ACCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the diversity of its people and is open to considering part-time OR full-time employment. Making a difference in the community, professional development opportunities, and a collegiate and modern work environment are just some of the reasons the ACCS is a positive and vibrant place to work.
Key Selection Criteria Questions:
How to apply:
To apply for these roles, applicants are asked to provide a Cover Letter, current CV and respond to three key selection criteria by midnight 23 August 2018.
Please note that interviews for short listed candidates will be conducted in early October 2018.
Send your application to the following email address: ACCSrecruitment@conciliation.vic.gov.au
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alyssa Duffy- (Acting Senior Conciliation Officer) on (03) 9940 1103.